Re: Samsung NX1000 recommended startup procedure

robert mcafee

I believe the same wires/pins are connected to each camera. Assuming no inline diodes (Werner cables don’t have then but some people making their own add diodes) there is no master slave configuration so I would assume it would not make any difference which camera was first powered up.

On Sunday, September 6, 2020, 05:48:51 PM EDT, timo@... <timo@...> wrote:

I always switch the Right camera on first, but I can’t remember if it works the other way too. I seem to recall that switching on the Left camera first would cause only the left camera shutter to work.

Timo

On Sep 6, 2020, at 9:54 AM, akdens2 via groups.io <akdens2@...> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 08:24 AM, timo@... wrote:
I found out with the NX1000 cameras you can turn both cameras on simultaneously, but it is easier to switch the Right camera first and the left camera 1 second later. Too long between switching on, and the second camera will not recieve the signal from the Right shutter switch.
Does it matter which camera to switch first?
Oktay