Re: YouTube 3D viewing on Android Tablet

robert mcafee

I have the same issue for more than 1 year. I believe the older version is no longer supported by Yahoo and newer version is not compatible with this old version (4?) of Android

On Saturday, August 22, 2020, 10:38:40 PM EDT, David Tiede <tiede3d@...> wrote:

I'm having difficulty installing YouTube on my Freevi tablets.  There was already a YouTube app installed, but it says there is a new version.  When I try to install from the Play Store, the process just leads me back to the original "A new version of YouTube is available. Install it now from Google Play."  Any suggestions?