Re: 3D-con is this week!

JackDesBwa|3D

AFAIK, one needs to have the actual video file on 3D phones/tablets in order to use 3D viewing apps to view in their native (interlaced) 3D modes. Idon't know of any way to do it with streaming using the current versions of youtube, which removed most of the 3D viewing modes. Linda

I wrote a small app to transmit a URL to sView on Android to stream videos on it.
For youtube, it relies on external services, but I manage to watch the stereoscopic videos I wanted in the past. I never tried live streams though.

On PC, you can launch sView with the URL in the command line.