Re: why 3d is no longer popular - article

John Rupkalvis

Good to hear, Nima.  Incidentally, although it certainly is nice to have your own copy for future reference, it is not necessary to actually buy any of the books in the Virtual Stereoscopic Library, since you can read them for free on the Web.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020, 12:34 Nima <contactnimaz@...> wrote:
I have mentioned this several times, but so far no one has mentioned if they read any of the books or proceedings, let alone all of them.
I downloaded and bought many of the books at your recommendation and did indeed begin my research.  So here's another that can say they've began the process!  I can't say I've finished them all, however.