Re: Matej printed stereoscope pix

robert mcafee

Beautiful viewer. I like the color accents. Looks like you printed in PLA. Can you share which material you used?  Some are not very dimensionally stable.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 3:16 AM, Matej Bohac
<matej@...> wrote:
Thanks Bill for re-posting the images. What you sent was the first
prototype - there are some changes and refinements on the "production
model". I am attaching pictures of three different colour variants.
Regards,
Matěj