Re: Phereo Shop & Phereo

robert mcafee

Search for Firefox ESR - many older versions available at this time.   I think I am also using 52.9 to allow Nvidia 3D vision.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 12:32 PM, Depthcam via groups.io
<depthcam@...> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 08:03 AM, p_thoele wrote:
Just tried to view the recent pictures with the new FireFox 78.0.1.
It shows NO pictures at all, just white blanks.

Any ideas what to change in the browser?
"As of Firefox 76, users who want to play it safe in the truest sense of the word can set the dom.security.https_only_mode switch to true using the about: config configuration interface."

Check if that can be disabled.  If not, use an older browser.  I'm stuck at 52.9 !