Re: Floating window #theory #hasImages #alignment

Antonio F.G.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 07:45 AM, Bob Aldridge wrote:

There have been a number of artists that have brought objects in violation of the window in through the window and continued the objects over the frame so the object is not occluded by the frame. And now there is no window violation!

Do you mean this? http://la3dclub.com/html/competition/june2020/standard/June_Standard.htm?32.jpg  (from a LA3D competition that is just announced recently)

Of course there is no window violation because the black "window" is a fake. The real window is the white one

This is a really beautiful effect, I wonder how it is made. I guess it is necessary to cut very carefully the borders of the flower, but I guess it should be very difficult to cut identically both sides.

Regards
    Antonio