Re: 3D News and Virtual Meeting of the LA3DClub this Thursday 16 April 2020! 7pm Pacific Daylight Time

Michael Levine

Great idea. I will try to make it at 12noon Friday Melbourne Australia time.

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 7:39 am, David Starkman via groups.io <reel3d=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,
This is our first Virtual club meeting. The board seemed to think it would be fun to open this first meeting up to other 3D clubs and enthusiasts. See the information below.

See you online!

-DDDavid

From: 3d@...
Subject: 3D News and Virtual Meeting this Thursday!

Don't miss! 6:30

3D News is here!

Regular

Super high rez

Meeting information Below
LA 3D Club April 2020 meeting
Thu, Apr 16, 2020
Due to the Coronavirus we will be having the next meeting online.  We will use GoToMeeting due to the better resolution to other streaming solutions.
Competition judging will have already taken place and competition submissions will be shown at this virtual meeting.
Meeting Topics (not necessarily in this order):
Competition image viewing
David Heiser - Raspberry Pi homemade 3-D camera presentation
David Richardson - EVO
David Starkman and Susan Pinsky - 3D archive

Members can connect in early ~ 6:30pm to socialize. Otherwise, connect in ~ 7pm; the meeting starts at 7:15.   Please download the app before attending. (Times are Pacific Daylight Savings Los Angeles Time aka Summer Time)
https://www.gotomeet.me/meetdavid/la-3d-club-april-2020-meeting

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3117

Access Code: 447-384-165

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 8355 1038
Austria: +43 7 2081 5337
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Brazil: +55 11 4118-4898
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
Finland: +358 942 72 0972
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 721 6059 6510
Ireland: +353 15 360 756
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Mexico: +52 55 4624 4518
Netherlands: +31 207 941 375
New Zealand: +64 9 282 9510
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
Sweden: +46 853 527 818
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 60
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 67.217.95.2 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 447 384 165
Or dial directly: 447384165@... or 67.217.95.2##447384165

Copyright © 2020 LA3D Club, All rights reserved.
LA3d Club 3d News

Our mailing address is:
LA3D Club
21686 Abedul