Re: Nvidia 3D vision on website #softwareDev

JackDesBwa|3D

Yesterday and today the sView plugin went back to showing the pictures pseudo on my system.

Kirill Gavrilov (who wrote sView) pointed out that there exist a "srcFormat" attribute that can be set to "parallelPair" to get the right behavior without the "image/mpo" workaround. I added it in my test server and I observed that it worked, thus I published it.

After your message, I opened it again and observed that actually it works in the NSAPI variant but not in the ActiveX one. I enabled the "image/mpo" workaround again for the moment.