Re: Here's some iteresting Stereo "fodder"

JackDesBwa|3D

The samples in the video are stereoscopic, displayed in cross format.
Attached: a LRL of a sample extracted from the video.

I also prefer the standard version. The intensity difference is too high for my brain to consider to fuse it, and it looks a bit like (badly rendered) glossy material as mentioned in one of the comments; neither the still samples, nor the video samples provided are comfortable to watch for me.
JackDesBwa

Le lun. 3 févr. 2020 à 03:46, turbguy <wkarberg@...> a écrit :
...all I experience is retinal rivalry...AND it ain't even stereo.

https://hackaday.com/2020/02/01/tricking-the-brain-into-seeing-boosted-contrast-in-stereo-imagery/

Wayne