Re: Phereo down again

timo@guildwood.net

On Jan 16, 2020, at 10:01 AM, ratkins5 via Groups.Io <ratkins5@...> wrote:

I'm sure to be in the minority camp here, but I find Phereo to be tedious and uninteresting.  What I see are a lot of oversaturated vacation pics and game shots.  Great platform, but the content, not so much.

Too bad you chose not to raise the standard of Phereo with better images. That said, there is no need to discourage those of us who enjoy the site. Instead, we may be left with no place to share our stereo images with a proper selection of viewing means, anywhere on the web.

No wonder stereo photography is constantly in a state of “dying”.

Timo