Re: A Stereo Realist reference in an auto article. #historical

David Starkman

Susan and I loved this story about the Stereo Realist and the Nash-Healey sports car. Attached is a 3-D photo of one of the Nash-Healey models circa 1954 (it says Nash LeMans) from our digital collection, taken by the late father of some friends of ours, Sam Biren.  Enjoyed both articles!
By the way, besides making Stereo Realist slides to show off their cars, GM also had a custom viewer made just for them called the "Multi-Viewer" that took a custom card with 6 slightly wider than Realist format 3D slides that would roll down through the viewer in sequence. See attached photos.  Best to you all for the holidays - DDDavid